- Traditionally, the discipline of strategy has emphasized a deep understanding of market economics and potential disruptors, the evolution of demand and value expectations, the competencies of the organization, and the role of talent and performance m . . .Read More
-- Jeff Elton
- The truth is that the best managers tend to be pretty good leaders and stellar leaders know a thing or two (and usually more) about management. I look at it this way: management is the what and leadership is the why. If you have all what and no why, . . .Read More
-- Eric J. McNulty
- Shareholder value or profits are measures, not goals in and of themselves. It's hard to wake up in the morning and get excited about creating shareholder value.
-- Brian J. Hall
- Meetings are the factory floor for knowledge workers.They are where a lot of work gets done—or should get done—these days. Organizations are getting more complex, and making them work requires people to meet. Meetings are also artifacts of the or . . .Read More
-- Dick Axelrod and Emily Axelrod
- People’s performance is best when they are performing work that is at the intersection of three elements—what they’re good at, what they like, and what adds value to the organization or world.
-- David Gartside, Colin Sloman, Janice Simmons, Susan M. Cantrell
Browse Quotations by Subject/Topic
Browse Quotations by Author (by FIRST name)
Browse Quotations by Source